Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hurling Hank

We have to pleasure of keeping my nephew, Henry, on most Tuesday
and Thursday afternoons. Henry is 5 months old. The children love
him so much. They beg to get to hold him. On one occasion recently,
it was Ty's turn to hold Henry. He had him on his lap in the floor.
Henry was smiling as Ty talked to him.

All of the sudden, Ty shouts, "Mom, Henry just spit on me!"

I got up quickly to get Henry's burp cloth. "It will be okay, Ty," I
assured him.

The girls started laughing and saying, "Eeewww. Henry spit up on Ty!"

"Momma, why does his spit look like that?" Ty asked as he gave Henry
to me.

I wiped Ty's arm off. "Because it has some food in it."

"Momma! That's not spit! That's PUKE! AAHHH!" He ran to the bathroom
to wash his arm.


This is Tess with Henry. He had just "puked" on me a few minutes before.

No comments:

Post a Comment