Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sun Kisses

When I walked out of the hospital this morning, I was met by
crisp autumn air and bright sunshine. I love fall. It was weather
fit for pumpkin picking, leaf raking, and bonfire making.
As I drove home, I let the windows down in the van.
That cool, clean air swirled about, tousseled my hair, and
caressed my skin.  I took long, deep breaths.
"It is all so perfect, God", I complimented my Maker.

He said, "Good morning, dear one."

I thanked Him again as I neared home for the beautiful land
surrounding the subdivision where we live. There are lots of
trees-mature, gorgeous trees. The sun beams reached through those
trees to kiss the earth beneath. A fog clouded the distance.
It was such a lovely sight. I stopped in the middle of the road
to drink it in. I also took a picture to share it with you.





Good morning, dear ones. Have a blessed day.

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment