Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In Christ

Life is intricately and intimately linked with Jesus.

In fact, Jesus is life----He said so Himself.
So when we look for life worth living,
We must look for it not in happy or heartbreaking circumstances,
health or even relationships.
Life is in Christ.

Joni Eareckson Tada

If there is anything amazing about me,
It is the amazing love of Christ.
I am nothing on my own.
I am only mistakes and blunders when I act by myself.
I have been able to endure my life,
only with Him and in Him.
All glory, honor, and praise goes to His name.


I am a sinner.
I deserve to die for my sin.
I can't do anything by myself to save myself from that death.
God is a loving God.
He doesn't want to see me punished.
But God is a just God.
He must punish sin.
God sent His Son to earth to live a perfect life, die on a cross, rise from
the dead to pay the price for my sin.
By trusting in God and by believing in Jesus Christ alone for
eternal life I was saved from this death.
By faith, I transferred my trust from myself to Jesus Christ.
I will go to heaven when I die and live eternally with Him.

Even though I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior,
it doesn't mean that I don't sin. Sadly, I still do. But because
of my relationship with Him, I can ask forgiveness for that
sin and He forgives and forgets and I try to do better.
But because I am His, I can never be separated from Him.

It is only because the Christ I talk about lives in me through
the Holy Spirit am I able to live with the strength you have talked about.
It isn't my strength. It is His.
You too can have this certainty, peace, and strength.
He offers it to all.
You just have to accept His free gift.

If you have already accepted this gift,I am so happy to have
you as a brother or sister in Christ. I hope you share with
someone else today what He means to you.
But if you haven't and you would like to have this gift, please accept it now.
All you have to do is ask for it through prayer to Him.

If you need me or would like to ask questions about this note,
please message me. If you have a new relationship with Him,
He wants you to grow through prayer, reading the Bible,
worshiping Him, fellowship with other believers, and to tell
others what you have learned.


With love and great need of my Savior,

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment