Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Somewhere we can keep an eye on you....

Papa, Eric's dad, shared this story with me and I wanted to pass it along to you.

Amelia, my 5 year old, was visiting with her Papa the other day and they had a conversation that went like this:

Amelia: Papa, we have got to get you in a nursery home.

Papa: A nursery home?

Amelia: Yeah. A nursery home. That is where old people go. Where they can keep an eye on you.

Papa: Why do I need to go there?

Amelia: My class went to sing a nursery home and Jay's grandpa was there. He got to hear us sing. I didn't get to sing to you because you weren't there.

Papa: Well, you can sing to me here.

Amelia: It isn't the same. They will take care of you there.

Papa: Would they feed me?

Amelia: I'm not sure about that. You sure do need to go to a nursery home.

No comments:

Post a Comment